TGIF Quicky #1

TGIF!!

Hello there!  Looks like we're just about at the finish line for the work week!  (Can you tell i'm excited???)  So i've decided that every once in a while, when inspiration strikes, i'll post a TGIF Quicky.

Well, I woke up this morning with some creative juices running through my veins so at 5:30am there I was in my crafting corner creating this baby!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the embossing folder I used to create the turquoise background.  It's such a beautiful pattern with such movement.

This card was inspired by the current Paper Player's Challenge sketch (#229) which you can check out here! I am entering the above card in their current challenge.

Well, that's it for now - off to work I go! Hope you have some fun and crafty plans lined up for this weekend.  

Cheers!


1 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a TGIF quickie, Lola! This one is beautiful, and I agree with you that the embossing folder is gorgeous and love how you allowed it to take center stage. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98