Happy Mother's Day!

Good morning!

As I sit here with my morning tea, I can't help but be grateful.  I am grateful for so many things, but today I am especially grateful for my mother, Sonia.  She has been such a bright light in my life.  Always persevering and pushing through, even when the odds were clearly stacked against her.  She has been an inspiration and a guiding light in my life, always.  Even though life can be tough, she still manages to light up a room every time with her singing, dancing, laughing and oh man, her cooking!  She is amazing in soo many ways that I honestly cannot even begin to tell you about her.  She's the type of person you just have to meet.  

Before I get on Facetime to let her know how much I love her, I wanted to write this post and do a quick share of a Mother's Day card I created (this isn't hers though, 'cause hers is in the mail! Will share it later).  


This card was inspired by a friend's mom.  I've only met her a couple of times but she's such a beautiful person, I just had help my friend out when he started looking for handmade cards :)


This one used lots of purple ink, some mini blending tools, a stencil, some vellum, a few sequins, and a whole lotta love!


I hope that today finds you reaching out to all those women who made you who you are today.  I'm heading off now to do just that.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing moms out there!  Never for an instant downplay the role you've had in shaping this planet.  For all you do... this card's for you!

Have an amazing day! Hugs until next time,

~Lolo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98