A little bit of sunshine

Good morning wherever you are!

Today's card is in honor of the super sunny (but cold) weekend we just had here in Vancouver as we wait for the rain to return.



This card was inspired by Jennifer McGuire and I just love how bright and fun it turned out.  She had used Perfect Pearls over the ink blending but as I didn't have any, my blending is just plain but I do think it still packs a punch.


I love how much more the ink blended colors pop once embossed.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation, I really appreciate it. Have you tried many of Jennifer McGuire's techniques? If so, which one was your favorite?

I hope you have a wonderful and creative week! Big hugs,

~Lolo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98