Holiday Cheer

And then there were two...

Hey there fellow crafters!  We're almost there!  I can just about hear Santa Claus buckling up his suit, testing out the sleigh and getting the reindeer saddled up.  Here's hoping you're done all of your shopping and, if anything, the only thing left on your list is wrapping.  I'm not going to lie, wrapping is one of my favourite parts of Christmas and I typically do all of ours (except my own gifts of course).  I love how many cool wrapping papers there are  out there and today's card was inspired by and made with wrapping paper!

When I saw this paper I knew I had to put it on a card.  The brilliance of the red against that foiled gold pattern is just beautiful and much lovelier in person than it is on camera.


These were quite easy to put together.  Once I die cut my rectangles with my SSS stitched dies, I offset the black behind my red wrap.  Next, I heat embossed my WPlus9 sentiment over some vellum and then adhered that piece over my wrap.



Well, that's it for today.  I hope my cards have inspired you in your cards, tags, bags and boxes.  I'll have one more Christmas post for you tomorrow and then I'm looking forward to getting inky on some non-Christmas cards :p I look forward to sharing those with you.

Sending hugs,


10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98