Some quick holiday cheer

Hello there!

Well, here we go!  3 days left!  Are you ready?  I'm happy that most of our preparations are done and that now we're getting to enjoy the season.

Today's card is a super quickie involving... what else?!... ink blending!  This crackled pistachio has me shook and I love how nicely it blends out with mustard seed.  I just love these colours.



Unfortunately, this one doesn't photograph too well but I wanted you to see how beautiful those white embossed snowflakes look over that crackled pistachio.  Oh and yup, theres the WPlus9 sentiment!  

Sending you lots of holiday cheer and energy to finish the last of your crafts, baking, shopping, visiting!  

Sending big hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Classes & Workshops

2015

2015

Pages

Lawnscaping Challenge - No. 98